Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Wiring Kit Arrived this week

While I was waiting for the electrical to show up I started on the cowling.  I got it trimmed out pretty well and then I put a light coat of resin on the inside to help protect it.


This week my back order for the electrical kit arrived.  Before I can start laying wires, there are a few modifications I have to make. First I had to add a spot for the USB port. Then I had to drill out a circle of holes for some sort of cooling fan.


Next I had to add nutplates across the entire lower front panel of the instrument tray. Finally I had to change out the front and rear com support


Next, I drilled the holes for the magnometer



And finally I tipped the fuselage on it's side for better access while I put in the wires.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment