Saturday, January 8, 2011

Met the Guys at EAA Chapter 723

This morning I went to my first meeting of the EAA local chapter 723.  I was introduced to everyone and met a number of RV builders.  I’m told there is a member that built an RV-12 in a few months and another member that is building one a few miles from my house.  I hope to meet them both soon. 
Then it was off to fly the Cutlass for an hour or so.
This afternoon I went to work on the parts that I had trashed last weekend.  I built two new uppers spar caps and they came out great. 

Then I went on to drill out some bad rivets I put in last weekend and replace then.  Again it all came out great.  


My neighbor Ed has signed up to help me with this build.  Here he is deburring some ribs

We got all the ribs deburred, fluted and primed.  Tomorrow we can put it all together



No comments:

Post a Comment